How does MedQ work?
Complete now or send to patient to do later
Patients can complete assessments digitally prior to, during or after the appointment. Remotely or on-site.
Analyse your data
- Track patient progress and compare the results
- Use data for annual appraisals or revalidation
- Inform Care Quality Commission inspection
- Promote your service by demonstrating your own results
Engage your patients
- Improve patient experience
- Increase patient compliance and uptake
- Complete assessments together with patients
- Send assessments to patients to complete remotely
- Send reminders with one click
- Automate repeated assessments
- Save administrative time
- Save paper and printer toner
- Reduce medical error
Easy to set up, secure and GDPR compliant
Forget about printing, scanning and manually inputting scores
No printing, no hardware investment
Consistent scores provided at the click of a button
Increased patient uptake of assessments
The introduction of MedQ has been revolutionary to our clinic. It is a very user-friendly and simple platform which requires no formal training to use. The functions are intuitive and it is possible to send a series of PROMs in the future at the click of a button.
I have been very impressed with MedQ's digital and disruptive technology and see it as an essential and integral part of modern practice.
London ENT Clinic
MedQ has been able to create questionnaires specific to our clinic so I don't have to use paper copies. I get the relevant information I need prior to meeting my physiotherapy clients and it makes my life a lot easier.
The team are easy to deal with, very responsive and happy to assist. Overall my experience is very positive and I would highly recommend MedQ.
Post Op Home Physio
MedQ has been our best investment this year. It’s very handy as we can find all assessments in one place.
MedQ has also allowed us to show our clients their progress in real time. As a therapist and director, I have seen first-hand the impact it makes on our clients when they have the before and after data for their own progress. Thank you MedQ team!